Friday, April 8, 2011

Two-Time Horse Sex Convict on the Loose

Rodell Vereen Horse Sex Mug Shot Watch out, Sugar.

Remember Rondell Vereen?

He's the South Carolina man who was caught having sex with a horse named Sugar -- and convicted of bestiality -- not just once... but twice.

Well, time to lock the stables -- because Vereen is out of jail after serving 16 months of his three-year sentence, according to TheSunNews.com.

The 51-year-old convicted buggerer and admitted zoophiliac has to register as a sex offender, get mental help -- and stay the heck away from Sugar.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said when he was convicted back in 2009.

Vereen had previously pleaded guilty of having sex with the same horse back in 2007.

Maybe he mistook her for a nice ass.

Related Weird Animal Crimes


Photo Courtesy Horry County Detention Center
Join Me on Facebook | Get My Twitter Updates

Source: http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2011/03/27/two-time-horse-sex-convict-on-the-loose.htm

JLo glen beck Kim Kardashian Prince Michael Christine O’Donnell Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment