Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jennifer Garner & Russell Brand Premiere "Arthur" in NYC

Gathering together to promote their new movie, the stars of "Arthur" made their way to the comedy flick's New York City premiere on Tuesday night (April 5).

Held at the Ziegfield Theatre, leading man Russell Brand was joined by his lovely co-stars Jennifer Garner, Helen Mirren and Greta Gerwig for the Big Apple screening.

Directed by Jason Winer, "Arthur" is the tale of "a drunken playboy who stands to lose a wealthy inheritance when he falls for a woman his family doesn't like."

Meanwhile, Brand recently spoke with press about being drawn to the project, telling, ?My life has been changed by falling in love, so I know that whilst that is a romantic idea ? and in this case fictional ? it?s something that?s happened to me. That?s why I?m so enamored of this story.?

The comedic British actor added, ?They brought me this idea at Warner Bros. very early on, and I said yeah because I really, really loved Dudley Moore, but I kind of thought people talk all the time and you think ?Are these things ever really going to happen?? And I didn?t really imagine they would. Then changing it, when [screenwriter] Peter [Baynham] had the idea of making Hobson female and we immediately, of course, thought of Helen Mirren ? for me, that was the idea that made the film feasible. That was the idea that meant this will actually happen now.?

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/arthur/jennifer-garner-russell-brand-premiere-arthur-nyc-495729

Joe Miller Jennifer Aniston Daniel Radcliffe Danielle Staub Tenley Molzahn Kiptyn Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment