Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can You Top This? Then Come Get Your Freak On!

Human Blockhead Albert CadabraListen up, freaks -- time is running out.

You only have until noon on Friday to submit your freaky video to the Ripley's Unbelievable Talent Contest.

The winner won't just get bragging rights in the freak world -- you'll also get to spend the summer as a freak at the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Odditorium.

But there's a catch: I'm one of the judges, so you'll have to impress me.

And I'm pretty hard to please.

However, if you'd let me hammer a nail up your nose -- like famed sideshow performer and fellow judge Albert Cadabra did for this photo -- you'd be off to a pretty good start.

And if you're not a freak, you can help me -- visit Ripley's contest site and vote on your favorite videos.

And if you'd like a closer look at me abusing Albert's nose, visit my Ripley's World of the Bizarre photo gallery.

Photo © Ben Trivitt

Facebook Fan Page | Blogged Network | Twitter Feed

Source: http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2011/03/23/can-you-top-this-then-come-get-your-freak-on.htm

Taylor Swift Billy Ray Sirus Anna Paquin Stephen Moyer Nadine Coyle Brett Favre

No comments:

Post a Comment