Friday, March 25, 2011

Rebecca Black Speaks on Lady Gaga, Earthquake Relief


She's hated on by millions, beloved by Lady Gaga and parodied by Conan O'Brien.

But one thing is certain: 13-year old Rebecca Black is an Internet and television sensation.

The rising, controversial star sat down with Entertainment Weekly to speak on a number of topics, including one heartfelt cause...


Rebecca Black on The Tonight Show

On donating YouTube and iTunes proceeds to earthquake/tsunami relief in Japan: I felt really bad about it. I’ve always wanted to do something about all natural disasters, and I realized now is my big opportunity where I can really help.

On props from Gaga: That’s so cool! I feel so star-struck, even though I haven’t met her. It’s so surreal, it’s so crazy. I was just listening to “Born this Way.” I really love all of her songs, I have almost every song of hers on my iPod and I think she’s really a lyrical genius. Her songs are just so upbeat and fun and catchy.

On how she parties: Just really being with friends and having fun. Dancing — that’s really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That’s my partying.

On her favorite artists: Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna... Justin Bieber I find an inspiration overall: I love his music, he’s adorable and I love that he’s so young and so big. And Rihanna, how she came out of the Chris Brown thing so strong, that is amazing to me.

On future songs: Dance anthem-like stuff, very teen-like pop songs, stuff like that.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/rebecca-black-speaks-on-lady-gaga-earthquake-relief/

Michael Vick LeBron James Bobby Cox Randy Quaid Demi Lovato Willow Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment