Thursday, November 25, 2010

No More Fumbling! French Create Easy-to-Remove Magnetic Bras and Panties

Magnetic Bra and PantiesHere's a bedroom problem no little blue pill can ever solve: Just how do you get the bra off a woman anyway?

Most men can't seen to get it right even after years of experience. Trust me, I know.

So leave it to the French to come up with the ultimate solution: lingerie held together by magnets.

The $100 intimates from Lingerie Dement look like any other fancy, frilly undergarment. But they come apart with ease.

If this Strange New Product ever catches on, I'm buying a giant magnet of my own and hiding it in my jacket pocket.

And I will bring it absolutely everywhere.

As always, Fark.com summed this one up better than I ever will, which brings me to my pick of this week's weird headlines:

FarkFrench company introduces lingerie held together with magnets. Reaction has been both positive and negative

FarkRush Limbaugh interviews George W. Bush, throws more softballs than the Lesbian World Series

FarkTeen admits he made up story about fending off bear with pocket knife. Police became suspicious when he said he fended off a bear with a pocket knife

FarkKaty Perry barely covers her cleavage with microwave newspaper turquoise giraffe popsicle haberdasher

FarkBoeing 787 on test flight makes emergency landing in Laredo TX, is immediately stripped and left up on blocks

Photo © lingerie-dement.com

Facebook Fan Page | Blogged Network | Twitter Feed

Source: http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2010/11/18/no-more-fumbling-french-create-easy-to-remove-magnetic-bras-and-panties.htm

Gwen Stefani Harold Dow Olive Uniacke Tila Tequila Steven Slater Nick Lachey

No comments:

Post a Comment